Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday, Monday

Ugh, it's Monday, again! I've had that song by the Momma's and the Pappa's stuck in my head all day today:

"Every other day, every other day, Every other day of the week is fine, yeah But whenever Monday comes, but whenever Monday comes You can find me cryin' all of the time Monday, Monday..........."

Doug and I spent this past weekend in Minnesota for football. Unfortunately the game didn't go so hot and we ended up losing to the Minnesota Machine 20-0. The season is over half way now and with three games left we have been hit hard with injuries. We were able to spend time with a very good friend who lives in the city and enjoy some of the sites in Uptown.
I am also very proud to say that I have now officially been to the Mall of America! Doug took me there before we left town and I think I did a very good job. I only went into three stores and barely spent any money - so uncharachteristic of me! Guess that's what happens when you move the wedding up by 7 months.

We are getting ready to head to Kansas City this weekend for our last away game of the season. Doug's parents are going to this game and we are super excited to see them and finally meet Pepper!

Hope you're all doing well and I'll be better at updating this once things slow down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers