Thursday, February 4, 2010

So many blogs, not enough time in the day

My best friend, Brooke, has gotten me addicted to several blogs. It would have been fine if this addicition developed over several days, or even weeks for that matter. But sadly my friends, this addiction happened in less than 24 hours.
I said I was going to do a better job of updating my own blog, which I have. The problem is, is that this makes me look at other blogs. Sometimes for inspiration, sometimes to see what is going on in other peoples lives.....Brooke has introduced me to several fabulous sites this morning

www.iowagirleats.com
www.ourbestbites.com
www.stellaanddot.com
and finally
www.etsy.com

All of these sites have made my productivity level for the day come to a screeching hault. While I've enjoyed every minute of my web browsing, I now have a grocery list a mile long with items I want to try, five pieces of art work being shipped to the house, a new pair of earrings and a new collar for the dog.

All in all, I believe it was a great shopping day and I can't wait for all the packages to arrive. It's going to be like having Christmas all over again. Look at the time - better get off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers