Thursday, March 4, 2010

March 4th

I've found another website that I've fallen in love with - http://www.mixingbowl.com/ - I've gotten some great recipes from not only the website, but the magazine as well. yesterday I made the Chicken Nugget Casserole Dish. Super easy adn didnt' tast too bad. I would however recommend pairing this with some angel hair pasta. The casserole by it's self is good but would be even better with a little pasta!
Ingredients:
1 PKG (13 1/2 oz. frozen chicken nuggets)
1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 can (26 1/2 oz) spaghetti sauce of your choice
1 cup (4 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
1 tsp. Italian Seasoning

Directions:
Place chicken nuggets in a sprayed 11x7x2 inch baking dish. Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese. Top with sauce, shredded cheese and Italian seasoning. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or till chicken is heated thoroughly and cheese is melted.

I've managed to find a small amount of time to look through new recipes, get to the store for the food and meal prep, however, havent' found time for a run. Hoping to get that in tonight before it's time to get back home and take dinner out of the crock pot. Trying a new recipe this evening - Potatoe & Ham Goodness - I'll let you know how it is tomorrow after we've tried it!

Kendra


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers